12.25.2010

Q&A: What are some really good hair products for hair loss ?


Question by Aqua: What are some really good hair products for hair loss ?
Hair treatment products , creams , etc. Anything that is really good , doesn't matter if it's pricey or not. Curly friendly stuff preferably. Thanks :)


Best answer:

Answer by Dinara
I also want this type of product.

Answer by Jany
Hi there, my best friend used a product and is amazing the change in her hair.
They have for man and woman.

www.paulhealth.com

Hope this can help.

Answer by M.D. Alison C
year ago I suffered very much from dandruff and hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.
the things that really worked for me was:

1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;

2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;

3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;

4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);

5) also I used herbal treatment - Provillus (do not use Rogaine - it will not work!)
It is a good products that helps prevent hair loss and contains Biotin and the clinically tested ingredients approved by the FDA to help re-grow your hair.! I think it is very important!

It worked and still works for me!

I do not know if any pharmacies carry Provillus but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.provillus.com/?aid=221781

It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!

Also Informative video about Provillus - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ydvCHhbRkk

good luck!

not only my own personal experience + working as a family physician

Answer by Karate gal
Hi! I have found the best blog for hair loss that has detailed analysis on products and great reviews so check it out and it has the prices and everything so here it is (: it can say way more then i can say!
http://hairlossproducthelp.blogspot.com/

Answer by beautychris1980
Hi, i will not recommend any products o you. If you want to buy hair loss products, you should go for those products that contain ingredients such as zinc, pro-vitamin B5 and saw palmetto.

make sure you do some research before you purchase any of this hair loss products.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: What are some really good hair products for hair loss ?

No comments:

Post a Comment