12.25.2010

are the MOP hair products good for dry hair that gets straightened?


Question by sarahlovesu: are the MOP hair products good for dry hair that gets straightened?



Best answer:

Answer by manhattanmaryanne
excellent products:
use Glisten shampoo and Glisten conditioner.

Answer by reddfaery2012
I did a hair show for MOP. I'm in love with all of their products! Try "glisten" for super smooth hair.

Answer by ak32992
I'm not sure what MOP hair producrs are, but Ive been straightening my hair every day for the past 3 years so trust me on this: nothing protects & keeps your hair smoother & softer than Tresemme hair products. I use tresemme thermal creations heat tamer spray on dry hair before straightening. After I've straightened it, I use Anti-Frizz spray from the same line (Tresemme Thermal Creations). You should really try it out. Loreal hot & straight shine spray works pretty well too. In my experience though, the cream versions of heat protectants havent been too great; they leave your hair greasy & sometimes straightening makes it even worse, especially the antifrizz spray: dont use the cream version, its meant to be applied AFTER straightening hair & its very hard to apply the cream to your hair without leaving greasy chunks in random spots on your scalp.

hope this helped, check out the website for more info



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: are the MOP hair products good for dry hair that gets straightened?

No comments:

Post a Comment