Just a few items that I purchased and wanted to share with you guys. All items were purchased by me and I am in no way affilitated with or sponsored by the companies referenced in this video. Bracelets were bought from the following companies: * Nautical knotted patriotic bracelet Mystic Knotwork (www.MysticKnotwork.com) * Metal/rubber woven patriotic bracelet Barb's Designs (Barbsdesigns.etsy.com) A couple of other things to note: I realized afterwards that I need to scale back on the "super cute" phrase. =) LOL! Also, If you notice a little shaking of the hand, I apologize but can't do much about it. You'll see from my profile that I have Essential Tremor. Not one of the more exciting genetic inheritances from my family tree. ;) Please vote, comment & subscribe! I appreciate y'all so much. xoxo Tracy
All of the hair products and such that I currently own. Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly Paul Mitchell Express Style Round Trip Curl Junkie Coffee-Coco Curl Crème Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Curl Junkie Curl Fuel Curl AG Re:coil Curl Activator Jessicurl Weekly Deep Conditioning Treatment LOreal Out of Bed Weightless Texturizer LOreal Studio Tightly Wound LOreal Vive Pro Hydra Gloss Conditioner for Dry Hair Shea Hot Oil Treatment HPO Happy Scalp Kinky Curly Curling Custard Kinky Curly Knot Today DevaCurl AnGell DevaCurl Set It Free DevaCurl DevaFuser Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee Biotera Styling Gel Biotera Curl Crème Herbal Essences Body Envy Gel Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel LA Looks Sport Gel Aubrey Organics GPB Glycogen Protein Conditioner Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner Mop-C Curl Defining Cream Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol Plus Pantene Curl Defining Scrunching Gel Tresemme Clean Hold Gel Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream* FX Curl Booster Fixative Gel Jane Carter Nourish & Shine Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Styling Gel Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo Suave Naturals Conditioners Crème of Nature Detangling Conditioning Shampoo Generic Value Products Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm Curls Like Us Towel Hot Sock Diffuser Curl-ease Towel CHI Flat Iron* *not CG approved (contains silicone, sulphate, or uses heat on hair)
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Orignal From: Mini Haul - Etsy Bracelets & Hair Products
No comments:
Post a Comment