12.28.2010

i'm asian i've tried alot of hair dying products out there such as loreal but my hair never gets lighter help?


Question by julietcruz23: i'm asian i've tried alot of hair dying products out there such as loreal but my hair never gets lighter help?
I've tried herbal essences, loreal,

I want my hair to be lighter!!!! like light medium brown how do i get it? I don't wanna spend like $ 90 to go to a salon to get my hair dyed.

I was thinking of trying natural instincts cuz it doesnt have ammonia and it doesnt damage your hair HAS ANYONE TRIED NATURAL INSTINCTS?


Best answer:

Answer by chicata25
just be natural, why change who you are. You were born Asian, so why are you trying to change your hair color? Asians are gorgous, there's no need to try and look "white".

Answer by lisa w
just bleach it leave it in for like 30 min i think it is

Answer by smile
U gotta bleach it first. Buy the "borne blonde" hair bleaching kit (about $ 10), and then use Natural Instincts light ash brown. I'm japanese, w/naturally black hair, and it works for me. The only problem is that is really damages hair...

Answer by Kristy
if your hair is naturally dark, which im assuming it is... you need to bleach it first. Go to a beauty supply store such as Sally Beauty where they sell everything your hair dresser would use at a salon. The people there are usually on the top of their game when it comes to hair color. Get their recommendations on what to buy. Using box dye isn't going to work.. you need heavy duty stuff for naturally dark hair.

Answer by The truth about forever
i have tried natural instincts and i love it!!! I am a natural dirty blonde so i like getting blonde demension. the brown worked for my spanish friends really well, and they have dark black hair. it is kinda annoying but it can take a couple times to get it right. hope i helped. good luck!

Answer by bloomsgal8
You will probably need to bleach it, but I think that is a bad idea. All the Asian people I see with lighter hair it ends up looking more orange than brown. And it just looks unnatural. Your hair is gorgeous dont ruin it with bleach and haircolor!

But seriously, if you bleach and then dye it it will work. But the the roots will grow and that will look awful later too.

Answer by DoubleD
go to sally's beauty supply and get the 7 stage, it is sure to lighten it.

Answer by keswickian
I use it,the trick to getting dark hair lighter is to leave the product on longer and to wrap it in a plastic cap or suran wrap.To know exactly how long to leave it you should do a test first so that you do not turn red.But it would probably be better to use a stronger dye like nice and easy then use the natural insticts for the second dye in a month or two.You need to go through the color scale to get what you want so do a test.Buy a dark neutral blond not a golden or red based color.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: i'm asian i've tried alot of hair dying products out there such as loreal but my hair never gets lighter help?

No comments:

Post a Comment