12.25.2010

How to:DIY Professional Hair Dye Demo







Im not a professional, this is just the way I colour my hair =) You do not need bleach to achieve my hair colour, although you can if you wish but that means extra damage. Ensure you apply a deep treatment conditioner afterwards to keep the hair soft and supple. Instead of paying around £90 this cost me just £11 or so and abit of my time =) All products available from Sallys Beauty and Hair supplys. Products: Goldwell Topchic 9NA light ash blonde / one tube £9 or so One Shot creme peroxide 9% 30vol / one shot £1.50 or so Please wear gloves! I didn't just because I do this alot. Thanks for watching and I hoped this helped! ^_* Suzi FACEBOOK www.facebook.com TWITTER twitter.com FORMSPRING www.formspring.me BLOG suzit86.blogspot.com








This is a tutorial on how to create volume to your hair using the Velecta Professional hair dryer. This is a top rated dryer used by many professionals to speed up the drying time without using extreme hot heat. This dryer also comes with a Free 09AK accessory kit which includes a 2 inch Barrel Extender, 2 Nozzles and 10 Replacement Filters. I friggin love this dryer because it is so time efficient and the airspeed is off the heeezy! LOL sorry, I don't know how else to describe it but it's truly amazing! You can get yours at: ♥˙·٠•●●•٠·˙♥ ˙·٠•●●•٠·˙ ♥˙·٠•●●•٠·˙˙♥˙·٠•●●•٠·˙˙ www.flatironexperts.com Use coupon code "shop5" for 5% OFF and get: -Free shipping -FREE KQC travel size flat iron ♥˙·٠•●●•٠·˙♥ ˙·٠•●●•٠·˙ ♥˙·٠•●●•٠·˙˙♥˙·٠•●●•٠·˙˙ Products Used: ♥ Chi Silk Infusion ♥ Tresemme Thermal Creations Volumizing Mousse ♥ Velecta Paramount Professional Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer (Case changed but it's the same product) www.FlatIronExperts.com ♥ KQC Thermal shine spray www.FlatIronExperts.com ♥ KQC X-Heat tourmaline ceramic flat iron www.FlatIronExperts.com my blog : kittylovesmakeup.blogspot.com DISCLAIMER The Velecta Pro Hair Dryer was provided by www.flatironexperts.com for review purposes. I did not receive any monetary rewards for making this video. Everything mentioned is my 100% honest opinion. I DO NOT HAVE TO review products I receive. I only review worthy ones. Thanks for watching!
Video Rating: 4 / 5



Orignal From: How to:DIY Professional Hair Dye Demo

No comments:

Post a Comment