12.25.2010

Fav. Beauty Products, Longer Hair, & a lil' Haul







Follow me on twitter for more info: twitter.com ** NEW Vlog channel! I'll be posting the same amount on MakeupByTiffanyD, but I thought having another channel for my life's randomness would be fun! No videos are up just yet, but I would love for you guys to subscribe so you don't miss anything! :) www.youtube.com Swatches of nail polishes mentioned: makeupbytiffanyd.blogspot.com makeupbytiffanyd.blogspot.com My stuff: Necklace: Jennifer Zeuner swirly initial pendant Earrings: Rachel Roy (macys) Watch: Black Guess bracelet watch Nail polish: Essie Damsel in a Dress *This video is not sponsored in any way by any brands mentioned.








Follow me on Twitter! twitter.com --------------------------------------- - IC - Fantasia Heat Protectant Serum (NOT THE SPRAY!) - Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Conditioner - Aussie Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle - Bed Head After Party (Optional) --------------------------------------- Music by Chester See Youtube: www.youtube.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5



Orignal From: Fav. Beauty Products, Longer Hair, & a lil' Haul

No comments:

Post a Comment