10.21.2011

What will the appearance look like of my bottom front tooth after root canal treatment?


What will the appearance look like of my bottom front tooth after root canal treatment?

My denist said i need root canal treatment on my bottom tooth even though my tooth hasnt caused me no pain or trouble what so ever. I’m just hopeing they do the treatment from behind my tooth because I dont want no viewable filling when I smile.


PenPress
Yes, most of the time the root canal treatment is done from behind the tooth (i.e., the posterior surface)….unless you already have a huge cavity or fracture in the front.


In any case the tooth can be restored to the normal shape and color with a filling in the beginning and later with a crown.


So, relax. There is nothing to worry about.


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!




Orignal From: What will the appearance look like of my bottom front tooth after root canal treatment?

No comments:

Post a Comment