10.07.2011

I am looking for a dental product to help build enamel for a child’s teeth…do the rinses work?


I am looking for a dental product to help build enamel for a child’s teeth…do the rinses work?

My son is doing a terrible job brushing and I am worried his permanent teeth (now coming in) will be awful. I am wondering if there are any products that help protect/build tooth enamel. I have also read terrible things about fluoride.


holy molar :)
There is nothing wrong with flouride. If his teeth are coming in you should get him to a dentist. The younger you introduce him to the dentist the less problems you’ll have with him being scared.


LX
No fl is not terrible, give him milk and dairy products, this is best and safest for a young child and teach him to brush properly.


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!




Orignal From: I am looking for a dental product to help build enamel for a child's teeth…do the rinses work?

No comments:

Post a Comment