Does a guy have to have a perfect smile?
I had braces when I was 15 and since then my mouth has obviously grown because I’m 19 now. Kinda stupid of them to talk us into it that early but whatever. My teeth have shifted but aren’t way out of line and they are whiter than average. What do you girls think about this? Can a white clean smile make up for it?
Allykinz
No all my teeth are crowns so in a way its fake perfect smile.
Narziss
A clean, white smile if definitely attractive, but slightly “off” teeth can actually be a little charming if it’s not too bad. It’s like girls with space between their front teeth.
Aisley Mccarthy
Nice smiles are always attractive. But they don’t have to be perfect, I’m sure your smile looks nice, so just go with it and own it. Not all girls judge solely on appearance, because that’s not right. But a few shifted teeth doesn’t mean that your smile is any less attractive (:
! ICE CREAM ! =’O)
just brush your teeth , and always have clean breath, be nice and treat girls with respect that is what girls like , any smile will be beautiful if its clean looking
Chelsea Prescott
Girls adore a sparkly smile! Hey, who doesn’t? Your’e really lucky to have white teeth. I envy!
Give your answer to this question below!
Orignal From: Does a guy have to have a perfect smile?
No comments:
Post a Comment