10.01.2011

does anyone make movie quality fake teeth that have a perfect smile?


does anyone make movie quality fake teeth that have a perfect smile?

I have always wanted the perfect smile and have seen movies with actors wearing great looking dental appliances except for the stupid fangs. I just wondered if a company made a slip-over type fixture that just had a smooth clean look and created a great smile. I’ve seen people with those mouth-full-of-gold slip-over things but I don’t like them at all. I am looking for a removable piece that just fits over your existing top anterior teeth.


hippiechick
Wow, they could make a killing if there was such a thing available to the general public! Talk to a dentist and see what they say.


♥KaylaDancer♥
i dunno


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!




Orignal From: does anyone make movie quality fake teeth that have a perfect smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment