I clip my nails whenever they get long and even file them but my nails are sensitive to that? Is there a better way? What do the men out there do? (besides biting nails)
bobo edited the following: jmee99
manicures
men do get them, just dont get nail polish with it
bobo edited the following: chrissy w
get them done professialally at a salon or something you may need to strentghen your nails so go get some strentghen stuff from any beauty shop.
bobo edited the following: chelsea v
get a finer file
bobo edited the following: lourdes r
go to a nail parlor regularly for maitenance purposes.
bobo edited the following: Animals are the best.
just dont color them he! he! thats all I can say.
bobo edited the following: rajan naidu
best way is to get menicure
bobo edited the following: daryavaush
If you want to make them stronger I recommend buffing. Any drugstore carries buffers, plus, if you have ridges on your nails, you'll want to eliminate those with a buffer.
What do you think? Answer below!
Orignal From: What's the best way for a man to take care of his nails?
No comments:
Post a Comment