9.12.2011

What nail color do guys prefer?


I'm just wondering if guys prefer a girl's nails to look a certain way.

I read in a magazine that guys think girls who take care of their nails are attractive. Do y'all like them painted or something?

I understand this is purely personal preference, so I'm just wondering what y'all prefer.


bobo edited the following: Yikes
Natural color. I couldn't care less.

bobo edited the following: sumi
Red

bobo edited the following: abbbijo
They don't care.

As long as your nails aren't long and scraggly and gross.
Most likely that magazine was written by some rich white woman. So what would she know?
Or maybe it was written from the specific perspective of one particular guy, which doesn't mean anything. Some guys like furries, but I doubt you'd go put on a bear suit if you read it in a magazine.

bobo edited the following: Flash
If they paint them and let like half of the nail paint go off of their finger and then don't fix it I don't like it.

bobo edited the following: sophib68
my best guy friend likes it when i paint my nails dark blue. It is also proven that red is the color that attracts men most. so i would say blue or red



What do you think? Answer below!


Orignal From: What nail color do guys prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment