9.14.2011

Q&A: How do I care for my cuticles if they are sore & splitting?


I am in a wedding next weekend and will be getting a manicure next thursday. My nails are fine but the cuticles on a few fingers are sort of split/cracking and red and sore.
I want to fix them up over the next week or so before I get the manicure.

Whats the best way to care for them at home so that the skin stops splitting at the base of the nail?


bobo edited the following: precpuppy2004@sbcglobal.net
Your manicurist will cut the cuticles and add Cream. You also have to add plenty of cream, ( hand lotion ) to your hands and cuticles as well. Your hands will look great. Do this at least three times a day.make sure the cream gets into the cuticle area.

bobo edited the following: reinadelaz
Burt's Bees lemon cuticle butter works wonders. Apply it as often as you think to, at least twice a day, and you will see a huge difference before your manicure.



What do you think? Answer below!


Orignal From: Q&A: How do I care for my cuticles if they are sore & splitting?

No comments:

Post a Comment