I hate when celebs like Selena Gomez says beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Selena Gomez doesn't know what it feels like to look in the mirror and feel unpretty. Everyone says they don't care about looks, but I know we all do. Please don't give me some cheesy quote, those don't make me feel better.
Fyi Eva, I am black.
bobo edited the following: Michael smith Has a serious addiction
Any specific examples of the media "constantly shoving the western standard of beauty in my face"?
Maybe you just have a poor self image like many girls your age.
bobo edited the following: Eva Johnson
Westernized beauty is white and long hair. try being a black girl and told that dark skin is masculine then maybe you can start complaining
bobo edited the following: Taylor H
Become pretty then! Makeovers, like weight loss, hair styling and dying. Beauty isn't something that just happens it takes hard work and dedication.
You might say something like, I'll never be pretty because I have a big nose. Then take the time to learn how to use makeup to contour it to look nicer.
(This might not be the case but something like it)
The first step is dieting and exercise to become skinny.
Then buy clothes that make you look nice, and that you like.
Then cut/color/style you hair.
Then makeup!
and then you're pretty!
If you're not happy with the body/face you have then work hard at making it something you'll like!
Good luck!
I'm sure you're pretty now though! You're personality matters most.
Give your answer to this question below!
Orignal From: Q&A: How can I feel beautiful when the media's constantly shoving the western standard of beauty in my face?
No comments:
Post a Comment