I don't think they deserve it if they're fighting it with tooth and nail. Let mega billions dollars white run insurance companies take care of them and their families.
bobo edited the following: Obama Skeptic
YES! Please exempt me..for life!
bobo edited the following: Mark
Yes, we should be exempted from paying for it too.
bobo edited the following: Sageandscholar
No - we have all been wrong in the past.
Forgive and forget.
bobo edited the following: Ou812 the hate returns pt2
As long as I don't have to pay for it. But you want me to dontcha?
bobo edited the following: I cant believe this website
As long as I'm excempt from the taxes you will pay for this welfare, oops, heathcare. I'm good with the great insurance we have.
bobo edited the following: Paul Grass
Please exempt me, but then we woudn't have to pay for it either!
bobo edited the following: matt
The whole thing that I think people fighting it don't realize is that no one is forcing them to go on it in the first place. He wants an option to compete with private insurers. Competetion is good. It brings down rates. We shouldn't be afraid of more competetion, we should welcome it. If they are against it, they don't have to use it.
bobo edited the following: krissynay
I will happily be exempted and keep my as you call it "white" run insurance but you might be a little color blind because mine starts with BLUE or were you just being a RACIST. AND BY THE WAY I WANT EXEMPT FROM FUNDING IT ALSO, I WILL KEEP THAT TAX MONEY THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU FREELOADER.
bobo edited the following: Clayton Bigsby
The main ones complaining already get socialized health, its called Medicare/medicaid and SSI. Who else has time to get on yahoo all day and bitch about obama?
bobo edited the following: carndog64
Jerk Off - So we should get free health care for the Scumbags who do not work or want to work
Give your answer to this question below!
Orignal From: Should people who oppose Obama health care plan be exempted from receiving it once it is passed?
No comments:
Post a Comment