8.08.2011

Q&A: What is your favorite Makeup and beauty guru?


I need a good need to see more you tube beauty gurus I want to see makeup reviews and skin care reviews to I dont want to waste my money.
also I already know about Michelle phan she great I wanted to see more videos similar as hers.


I need skin care gurus
and makeup reviews .
10 points for the best answer!


bobo edited the following: littlelegs
Pinkiecharm!!

She reviews everything imaginable lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/pinkiecharm?blend=1&ob=4

bobo edited the following: lolcornstarch
pinkiecharm is my favorite for reviews.
She reviews drugstore and high end products.
http://www.youtube.com/user/pinkiecharm

ahh I answered too late XD

bobo edited the following: ♫♥☺*Thistle Citrine*☻♥♪♫
Julieg713 is really good too

bobo edited the following: rawrxletsxdance
Kandee Johnson
http://www.youtube.com/user/kandeejohnson?blend=1&ob=4#p/u

Michelle Phan
http://www.youtube.com/user/michellephan?blend=1&ob=4

Panecea81
http://www.youtube.com/user/panacea81?blend=1&ob=4#p/a

PinkieCharm
http://www.youtube.com/user/pinkiecharm?blend=1&ob=4

bobo edited the following: rlove.kelsey
Allthatglitters21 is great! her sister is juicystar07 and they are both good.



What do you think? Answer below!


Orignal From: Q&A: What is your favorite Makeup and beauty guru?

No comments:

Post a Comment