I get compliments on my looks, I'm in good shape, and I wear feminine clothes and fix my hair. But I can really care less about my nails. I'm an active outdoorish kind of person, so keeping them long and groomed is a waste of time. I just keep them short and plain as any guy's, or they'll get dirty and break off. Why does a man care what a girls' nails look like anyway? Why does anyone? I think it's so stupid when girls waste so much time on their nails, especially when the rest of them looks like they just got out of bed. Well that's just my opinion.
OK I'm sorry that came off kind of cocky, what I'm trying to ask is when it comes to looks, why do girls focus so much on nails?
bobo edited the following: arrocket8
Well, I do like a girl's nails, but it's okay if they are short and plain....it's not that big of a deal really.
bobo edited the following: Heyley H
My boyfriend cares, because when my nails are messed up they drive me crazy and he says I don't hold his hand the same way, but I don't know.
bobo edited the following: Anonymous
true- i'm like you. i dont want them long, and then paint chips away easily. i totally agree. I don't really think guys care much about girl's nails. Its mostly her looks and personality. Keeping your nails "nice" is kind of a girly thing that girls do in their spare time, i think a guy could care less about the girl's nails. And i am not one of those girls that goes "OMG, i broke my nail". Way lameo!
bobo edited the following: anonymous
I've never known a guy to care too much about a girl's nails. Personally though, I think the best look is just short and well-rounded, with maybe some nice clear polish or something. It looks nicer than long talons with all the glitter and stuff. That kind of thing is for special occasions only. It's too much of a hastle, especially if you're outside a lot like you said. I think nails are nice as long as they're a decent length, and clean.
bobo edited the following: Yisi
I dun care about the nailz!! itz not like u gonna do anything wif them!!!
bobo edited the following: Dr. Obvious
Details are in the nails. If you keep them short, you still need to keep them clean and neat.
bobo edited the following: pink_roxy_monkey
I am totally the same way! I tried having nails, I did not get one compliment from my boyfriend. I personally think, from my perspective, guys just don't really care...
bobo edited the following: katieliz
Haha, It doesn't matter! I keep my nails short, too! As long as they aren't dirty, that's kind of gross. I just keep mine short and most of the time I have clear polish on it. I also think taking so much time on your nails isn't worth it. I have never had a guy be like "oh, nice nails!" I have also never had a guy be like "ugh, why are your nails so short and unpolished!" lol- bottom line is it doesn't matter- don't even worry about it. :)
bobo edited the following: ump2please
Nails - my opinion - keep them simple but groomed.
I have nothing against longer nails - other than they can be lethal. Had a playful tickling fight when my wife's nails were longer - and I got slashed across the face by accident.
bobo edited the following: Boycrazee13
omg! I hate my nails! I bite them down until they are soo short! I've tried putting on fake nails & they look nice and all but they are just so annoying! I feel like I can't do anything with them! I am just like u, I like to get dressed up and I can never show up a single day of school without looking totally glam. Thats kinda what I'm known for. But people admire me for my sense of fashion & style...not for how my nails look. In fact, nobody even pays attention to them, its just not a big deal. So I really don't think u have anything to worry about.
What do you think? Answer below!
Orignal From: Q&A: Men: If a girl is pretty, do you really care what her nails look like?
No comments:
Post a Comment