I have a dog and recently heard about an interesting pet care product.
Clipping a dog's nails is quite a task for most of us. The Quick Finder is supposed to be able to detect the quick(blood supply) in the nail and has an indicator light to let you know when it is safe to clip.
I am curious to hear what actual users have to say; is it something worth buying?
bobo edited the following: grae
if it works i'm first in line to buy one! both my dogs have black nails and im afraid to trim them myself for fear of cutting the quick....i take them to a groomer and have it done every two weeks, but that is getting expensive (8 dollars per dog twce a month)
i have never heard of this product, but i am googling it right now!
bobo edited the following: Pat Shepherd
**was excited about this product as it seemed to address every pet owner's worst nightmare - cutting the quick when trimming your pet's nails. Unfortunately the product simply does not work. I tried using the method shown both in the product manual (which wasn't very good to begin with) and thought that maybe I was doing something wrong. I then watched the instruction video on the product website and followed the directions exactly. The device always showed red and never displayed a safe to cut green light. I tried it on all three of our dogs, two with dark nails, one with light. In a nutshell, don't buy this product. I would recommend looking at the Dremel nail trimmer instead. We've had a much better experience with the Dremel (also available on Amazon for a great price).Dremel 761-03 7,000/14,000 RPM Cordless Pet Nail Grooming Rotary Tool
Give your answer to this question below!
Orignal From: Q&A: Has anyone tried the Quick Finder Safety Nail Clipper for dogs - your opinion?
No comments:
Post a Comment