They say that many of the women in Hollywood spend thousands of dollars per month on their beauty. They spend money on hair, makeup, spa treatments, skin care, manicures, pedicures, cosmetic procedures, etc.
How much do you spend a month to stay pretty? (I spend about $ 500 a month)
bobo edited the following: Martin
Wow, 500 USD is quite a lot of money to spend on cosmetics.
I sped about 50 USD, my wife around 100 USD. But we live in Asia so it might be cheaper.
bobo edited the following: Estonia09
when i lived in the U.S. and had a job (i'm an exchange student so i can't get one here) i spent about $ 400 every month on shampoo, conditioner, hair products, mostly makeup from sephora, skin care, and a manicure. here i only have the resources to spend about $ 50 then again everything is cheaper here.
bobo edited the following: JG
I would say $ 100.00. That includes shampoo, conditioner, cuts and color...I guess I get it cheap!! I only buy makeup every couple months.
bobo edited the following: Nova
definitely less - I don't need to spend so much, and couldn't afford it either.
bobo edited the following: jan l
If you do coupons and rebates you can get alot of make-up for free at walgreens and cvs. They have alot of great deals. I would not spend $ 500 a month. You can also get deodorant and shampoo for free.......I do not buy any makeup.
bobo edited the following: hotbod60
No money,Im telling you it feels great to wake up in the morning without having to put shit all in my face so I can fit into hollywoods prepubescent plastic underweight standard.I am beautiful,Inside that's all that matters.
bobo edited the following: Yes I Do!
500 dollars a month? That is sad, really. Kids are dying of hunger, and you are buying 95 dollar eye shadow?
And if you actually need the 500 dollars to look good, that is also saying something...
I spend about 60-100, which includes shampoo, conditioner, sunscreen, lotion, razors, mascara, deodorant, and bronzer. I've never had any complaints...
bobo edited the following: Akuma
uhh...
about $ 30 in asia it isnt tht expensive, and i dont use makeup, i dont rly go to spa's,manicures,pedicures,cosmetic procedures cuz i look fine without it. im still young anyway.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Orignal From: How much do you spend on your beauty per month?
No comments:
Post a Comment