the hijab prevents men from stealing women's beauty with their eyes.
women being powerful fighters is kinda scary.
bobo edited the following: Bl♥ndy: Original Recipe
I didn't know men had laser eyes. Cool!
bobo edited the following: Greg P is My HERO!
Not christian, but theres this saying called "look but dont touch"
bobo edited the following: Ann
What in the world do you mean. Can men steal Beauty like that? That is so awesome. Why don't we have better looking men out there then.
bobo edited the following: Dogma
Are you lion cub? Nothing wrong with being pretty, dear.
bobo edited the following: mxzptlk
Now that is a stupid question.
bobo edited the following: troispock
Men can't steal anything with just their eyes.
And NOT being able to see a woman (as in Muslim Hajib clothing) does not prevent a man from having obscene thoughts.
bobo edited the following: Tycho Monolith [third party]
Ahhh, the beauty thieves: Scourge of our time.
Those BAZTARDS!
bobo edited the following: Nowpower
Beauty is not stolen by being viewed.
But if you're truly concerned you would train your women to fight. Add great danger to the mix, and I don't mean danger for the woman. Give her the ability and training to correct any and all who offend her.
How do you like me now?
bobo edited the following: Ishtar
So THAT's what happened to me since high school! I thought I was just getting older, but it's really men stealing my beauty by looking at me! Give it back, you b@$ tards, give it back! Or should I just find some really attractive young guys to look at and steal their beauty ... yeah, that sounds like fun.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Orignal From: how come Christian women dont care if men steal their beauty with their eyes?
No comments:
Post a Comment