8.13.2011

GUYS: I know you usually don't care, but what nail polish color do you find irresistible on a girl?



Haha, okay, clearly I should have left out "usually" in my question.


bobo edited the following: YA FATTY OF THE YEAR
Green

bobo edited the following: Ldizzle
sandwich color

bobo edited the following: ★DH★ Master swag chef
if your a real man with a penis you do not care about which nail polish color a girl wears. trust me

bobo edited the following: Inkslinger
Whatever color is embedded in the claw marks on my back.

bobo edited the following: Nick
I like pink but I also like clear with those really white tips........ I know I'm not explaining it right, but hey - I'm a guy!!!

bobo edited the following: Corwin
There is no nail polish that I find "irresistable".

bobo edited the following: SCARFACE
blue

i hate hoochie nails and chipped nails

bobo edited the following: Green Eggs
Whatever matches her big round and beautiful...eyes

bobo edited the following: kennysaurus
OMG GREEN! But also blue, if she's wearing something white n sexy ;). Ooooh, but I also love it when she has the little sparkly designs!!!!

bobo edited the following: Nothingisimpossible Angel
magenta



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: GUYS: I know you usually don't care, but what nail polish color do you find irresistible on a girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment