7.28.2011

Q&A: Is nail polish bad for your nails?


I frequently do my own manicures and I like taking care of my nails. I was wondering if nail polish is harmful for your nails. I use it frequently, and I always try to make my nails look neat and nice. Is it bad for my nails to coat them with nail polish?


bobo edited the following: Jennifer F
who cares

bobo edited the following: Mars P
yes it dissloves them when you use remover especially

bobo edited the following: Saskia S
you should let your nails breathe and take a break from using nail polish all the time like skip a day or two.

bobo edited the following: mgurl
if ur nails start turning yellow give them a break
but make sure you are putting many coats if u just put one on i
will make ur nails yuckie and
try using a mineral inhansed remover

bobo edited the following: I Heart Devon
No not at all. Just make sure you dont use crappy nail polish, I love Sally Hansen.

bobo edited the following: The Victory Drive
I don't believe so, the remover might be.

bobo edited the following: Natalie
i dont really know and i dotn really care i like to use nail polish on my nails and i too want them to look nice

bobo edited the following: sweetart993
not very harmful. i've heard it just makes your nails grow faster and that the direction you paint you nails is the direction the will grow. i think nail polish might thin out you're nails.

bobo edited the following: rugbydoll
in short yes. it is a harmful toxin that you are coving a part of your body with, and even worse is nail polish remover. the best thing i can recommend is painting them less frequently, and try using polishes that have vitamins or strengthening ingredient in them. also try using a less harsh remover with less rubbing alcohol.

bobo edited the following: Via G
no



Give your answer to this question below!


Orignal From: Q&A: Is nail polish bad for your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment