Their representative suggest that all the products are herbal based products. They follow MLM method to market their products. They suggest medicine for all diseases and even beauty care products. If anybody have idea of these products, pls. tell me whether i can use these products or not?
bobo edited the following: Diane L
I know some MLM companies do sell good products but they are always expensive. I did look up the company but I couldn't find any link that told about the products they sell. This is where I buy my Chinese supplements: http://www.asiachi.com/
I get the other help with my health situation by seeing a naturopath that does muscle testing and uses flower essences.
Diane
bobo edited the following: merial79
Hi, Jaby. I'am a member of AIGI. AIGI is one of the leading manufacturer and exporter of the tea & herbal extracts in China.
I am Merial. I don't know what do you need about the herbal products. Please tell me your meaning. Maybe i can help you.You can email me. merial@aigi-herb.com
Best Regards!
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Orignal From: Q&A: If anyone know about this Chinese company, TIENS, manufucturer of health care products?
No comments:
Post a Comment