7.08.2011

Q&A: Do you care about Beauty & Style ?





bobo edited the following: myspace77051
YES!!!!!

bobo edited the following: Mystery*
Yahh bitch yahh

bobo edited the following: collegesearching
I mean i care to an extent but i'm not like into it. i mean i like looking good but i like to dress my own way, and its not always in "style." but i mean why would you ask this? it's all an opinion thing...

bobo edited the following: ryanshecklerlove9
yeaah!

bobo edited the following: Shannon R
Beauty and Style may be part of my life, but it's really not that big. I feel prettier when I wear nice things that fit me well and when I don't have that many blemishes, but I care more about the beauty that's inside of me, so I don't really worry. Beauty and style to me, just makes me feel a little bit better about myself. But again, I don't go all out, I just want a few things that can make me stand out to the world, so that they can discover who I am inside. (Wow, Mulan)

bobo edited the following: Melissa
im not obsessive, i only shop like at the beginning of seasons and i dont do my nails all the time, but i still want to look good

bobo edited the following: Hamds
No. I care about Simple & Elegant.
Like wherever I go, I wear L/S White & Black Trousers.
I do no fashions else.

bobo edited the following: ashleympack
In high school I used to wear the best clothes, shoes and makeup. I am married with 2 kids now and honestly I still care about my appearance but don't mind going to the grocery store in sweats without makeup....gasp....I know I know. How could I?

bobo edited the following: ☮
Not really. Im dont really do what's "in". Its like, I know Im very pretty(and not in a concieted way, I just dont hate myself like most girls do), so I dont feel the need to constantly be in competition with other people. Im a jeans and tank top kinda girl that wears thin hoodys in the winter, and thats about it. I dont do the whole skirt thing, or the pretty feminine top thing. I wear eyeliner, mascara, and chapstick most days and thats the extent of my makeup. Its how I feel comfortable and it must work pretty well cause the guys are all over me everyday.

And once again, none of that was meant to sound conceited. I have my days where I dont feel like I look great, just like everyone else. But for the most part, Im happy with the face God gave me and feel blessed to have it.

bobo edited the following: Romantic_Person
Sometimes ...



Add your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: Q&A: Do you care about Beauty & Style ?

No comments:

Post a Comment