7.07.2011

Q&A: Do you care about Beauty & Style ?





bobo edited the following: Your Mother.
If I didn't, I most likely wouldn't be in this category.

bobo edited the following: Jag Pandher
yes

bobo edited the following: pooky bear
not too much, but it's nice to look good.

bobo edited the following: take me somewhere new
yes people judge you on how you take care of yourself .
first impressions are everything .
oh , and its super fun getting dressed up ! :D

bobo edited the following: bre♥♪:)
haha i agree with'your mother"
lol

bobo edited the following: Here to helppp .
yeeeeeeeeeee

bobo edited the following: Jennie P
Not that much, why?

bobo edited the following: julieisbest
I pretty much only care about the Skin and Body section. I spend most of my time in there talking teenagers out of getting their lips pierced at the mall.

bobo edited the following: steller feller.
umm yes actually i do(:
especially style i love style!

bobo edited the following: classicgirll
dont get me started.
i was top contributor for other-beauty and style
before i went on vacation in a non-internet place for 3 months



Give your answer to this question below!


Orignal From: Q&A: Do you care about Beauty & Style ?

No comments:

Post a Comment