Or what kind of clothing?
i usually wear black nail polish and have 80's style clothing. I also have some band t-shirts [like Depeche Mode and The Cure]
I'm 16
I'm not emo or goth, I'm not anything, I'm just a person
bobo edited the following: Benny Boy
I never notice the polish. Good clothing is cool.
bobo edited the following: First Name
EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW
bobo edited the following: jaclyn smilesx
They don't give a fuck. I honestly don't think they care.
bobo edited the following: ❤CHLOE☆POPS❤
Girl just be yourself and you'll find the right guy who loves YOU
bobo edited the following: jOeY
i dont care thatttt much.. well i dont care at all about the nail polish lol.. but i dont mind what clothes as long as she looks good =]
i dont like skater lookin girls though.. or emo ones
bobo edited the following: coachotis
I prefer nothing at all.
bobo edited the following: rob
....a guy won't care nail polish. not at all. won't even notice it.
and they'll only care about clothing if they don't care about you.
bobo edited the following: pretty boy floyd
i don't judge girls based on small things like the color nail polish she wears or the style of clothes she wears no i can care less.
bobo edited the following: remoserjr107
I don't usually notice....!!
bobo edited the following: Piggleston Pig
It has to be pink. Piggleston is pink.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Orignal From: Poll for Guys: Do you care what color nail polish a girl wears?
No comments:
Post a Comment