7.31.2011

Men: if there is a very beautiful women, will care if this is all makeup or not?


Will care if her beauty is artificial or natural?


bobo edited the following: NecropolisXR
Huh?

bobo edited the following: I Liv In Reality Where Do U Liv?
I love women who wear make-up because it expresses their creativity and fashion sense. But it's great when a girl doesn't actually need it. However, for those that do need it, I still love the fact that they take care of their looks.

bobo edited the following: ten
makeup is just that m a k e u p i will take the real women anytime.

bobo edited the following: Nick
Beautiful women turn our heads even when we know it's all makeup and not real. But to be with, of course I'd rather have a natural beauty

bobo edited the following: Bertier
artificial = cosmetic surgery or do you mean just putting on heavy makeup?

I think when you like someone, its not totally just the look, its the chemistry bond that links you to her... so beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, be it with make up or not...

bobo edited the following: Bubbles not in the mood
Fake beauty is good for a playmate but for life partner its best for a natural beauty cos that was a reflect from the heart.



What do you think? Answer below!


Orignal From: Men: if there is a very beautiful women, will care if this is all makeup or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment