7.15.2011

lyrics that go - got somebody shes a beauty takes good care of me really and truely?.....?





bobo edited the following: leahtmontoya
Reggae singer Wayne Wonder, I think. And the name of the song is calle "No Holding Back".

bobo edited the following: orangeunderpants
Wayne Wonder- No Letting Go. The song is on Diwali Riddim..... Representing SVG!!!

bobo edited the following: blakcroxxes
Wayne Wonder- great Jamaican Reggae artiste. Has been on the music screen for a long time. This song is on his No holding back cd. I think the tittle of the song is also No Letting go!

bobo edited the following: K-la
did you want the lyrics

Wayne Wonder Lyrics - No Letting Go

[Verse 1]
Got somebody she's a beauty
Very special really and truly
Take good care of me like it's her duty
Want you right by my side night and day

[Chorus]
No lettting go No holding back
Because you are my lady
When I'm with you its all a that
Girl I, am so glad we've dated
No letting go No holding back
No holding Back no
When I'm with you it's all a that
All a that

[Verse 2]
They say good things must come to an end
But I'm optimistic about being your friend
Though I made you cry by my doings
With Keisha and Anisha but that
Was back then

[Chorus]
No lettting go No holding back
Because you are my lady
When I'm with you its all a that
Girl I, am so glad we've dated
No letting go No holding back
No holding Back no
When I'm with you it's all a that
All a that

[Bridge]
Really appreciate you loving me
After all that we've been thru
Really appreciate you loving me
All times,time

[Repeat Verse 1]
Got somebody she's a beauty
Very special really and truly
Take good care of me like it's her duty
Want you right by my side night and day

[Repeat Chorus Till Fade]
No lettting go No holding back
Because you are my lady
When I'm with you its all a that
Girl I, am so glad we've dated
No letting go No holding back
No holding Back no
When I'm with you it's all a that
All a that



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: lyrics that go - got somebody shes a beauty takes good care of me really and truely?.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment