Yes I am a peanut butter honey complexion in the winter and then I am dark chocolate in the spring,summer and fall. All of my features are ethinic and I could care less if the media or Hollywood put me at the bottom of the barrell because in Allah's eyes I am a gift to all of mankind. And I know all of my other sisters from diverse backgrounds feel the same way:) what do you think?
bobo edited the following: hotmommadru
you go girl
bobo edited the following: wolfmist
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
The Truth
bobo edited the following: michelle e
beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend. i dont look anything like the girls in the magazines. i too change colors depending on the season. and maby, just maby if you tie 2 or 3 of those runway models together you might get one of me. more to love get it? but i think no matter what you look like, its the confidence you present yourself with that makes you look beautiful. i've seen girls that are gorgeous according to society and to me they look so ugly just because of the way they present themselves. and i've also seen the nerdiest nerdy people, guys and girls alike and they are so beautiful only because they present themselves that way. i dont think it matters where youre from or what part of society you belong to or what religion you pertain to or any of that. black white brown green red yellow. if you feel beautiful than you ARE the ideal beauty. simple as that.
bobo edited the following: manwithoutpants
Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder
.
bobo edited the following: Dalmatian lady
I could care less!!
Add your own answer in the comments!
Orignal From: Who else besides myself, could care less if they are not considered the so called "Ideal Beauty"?
No comments:
Post a Comment