6.15.2011

Q&A: How do I properly take care of my nails?


I cut my nails short because I always seem to get dirt underneath them. I wash my hands frequently.
I also don't like the quality of my nail beds.

Help?


bobo edited the following: xomellstar
You could always use a small brush, or a metal file to clean out the underneath of the nail. I clean my nails, daily, and they are quite long. Washing your hands is good for germs, but it does weaken the nail. The tips of your nails are more opaque the drier they hard, but they're stronger the drier they are.

As for your nail beds, you can buff your nails with a nail buffer, and get some strengtheners (Like Sally Hansen with green tea + bamboo). Having a coat of clear nail polish on constantly will help strengthen your nails.
Hope this was helpful.



Give your answer to this question below!


Orignal From: Q&A: How do I properly take care of my nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment