6.02.2011

Q&A: Guys, do you care about nail appearence?


1) Do you prefer acrylic (fake) nails, or natural nails?
2) Do you care if your girlfriend's nails are longer or shorter? (What is your preference?)

Thanx.
I know michelle! I've always wanted to know this too, and I finally decided to ask it on Y!A. lol. =P


bobo edited the following: •Thє Truth•
no but if its pink i hate it

bobo edited the following: michelle
lol ive always wanted to know this!

bobo edited the following: dfpersonn1
Short

Not Fake


EDIT: NO PINK

bobo edited the following: M A N T A S T R A V I S T I C !
I Care About Nailing.

bobo edited the following: Boo Cookie
I don't really care all that much but I gotta say the nails can tell a lot about a girl

Personally, I prefer natural and short but if she wants to wear fake nails or grow them out, it's up to her

bobo edited the following: J G
I just hate those really long ones (fake)

bobo edited the following: Adam M
I can't stand fake nails. They're superficial and downright creepy.

bobo edited the following: I can take you
Natural and fairly short. Their not that important as long as they dont look infected.

bobo edited the following: ((I ♥ HP™))
I've always wondered about this.

Well actually I've never thought of it until now but it's a really good question.

I would think they don't, but who knows? My nails are always short and painted a crazy color.

Okay well that didn't really answer your question.

bobo edited the following: Grizzie
1) I hate fake nails with a purple passion.
2) Whatever she prefers, but if they're short, leave them bare.



Give your answer to this question below!


Orignal From: Q&A: Guys, do you care about nail appearence?

No comments:

Post a Comment