6.27.2011

POLL: Why do girls care more about beauty of a person, but not heart?


are they stupid???


bobo edited the following: broke
No. but u ugly

bobo edited the following: Crystal
I care more about the heart of the person then their looks.

bobo edited the following: silvrgostwritr15
I care more about a person's heart. It's what really counts in the long run.

bobo edited the following: Lindsey C
That is very stereotypical.

bobo edited the following: Ms. Opinionated
I love sweet guys, they can be so cute... lol [but arrogant guys are sexy!]

Guys don't have to be ultra buff, but I hate when they don't take care of themselves - a.k.a. are too fat or too scrawny. It's unhealthy, and they should learn to respect their body more if they want others to do so as well. So I'm in between.

On another note, that's very stereotypical. Are you mad that your girlfriend dumped you for a hotter guy? [Or... that you can't get a girlfriend?]



Give your answer to this question below!


Orignal From: POLL: Why do girls care more about beauty of a person, but not heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment