6.11.2011

How can i prevent tooth decay if i drink soda?


How can i prevent tooth decay if i drink soda?

I drink soda regularly probly an average of 2-3 cans a day, I really like soda, and i understand that both diet and regular soda are bad for your teeth. I want to know what the best way to prevent tooth decay is, if you drink soda, Ive Been rinsing my mouth with water after every soda i have, im not sure if this is helping, maybe its as simple as just brushing your teeth after the soda, but ive heard mixed answers.


redhead hottie
impossible.

stop drinking soda.


adam k
use a straw, simple as that =)


james :
yes stop drinking soda


Steve
My guess would be to do what dentists have been telling us to do forever and brush your teeth with toothpaste?


Flint
Brush your teeth, floss and mouth wash. A friend of mine had to have 6 teeth removed because he drank about 2L of coca-cola per day.


Give your answer to this question below!




Orignal From: How can i prevent tooth decay if i drink soda?

No comments:

Post a Comment