Gum recession?
My gums have been receeding and I’m wondering what I can do to stop the recession. I haven’t been brushing as vigorously as I did before I noticed the recession. Should I use listerine? Or will this just make it work? I don’t have insurance so I need some home remedies to stop it.
I’m 17 years old
blondestar2727
Get a soft tooth brush and BE GENTLE! Remember plaque is soft and you dont have to SCRUB! Easy does it and floss floss floss! You wont ever be able to make your gums come back down, unless you have surgery, so you need to use some flouride rinse. I suggest ACT. The flouride will help strengthen the surface of the tooth that was exposed when the gums receded.
carryon50
Gum recession is often associated with brushing too hard. Make sure you are flossing the areas well to prevent further recession. Listerine is good to use and will not harm it any more. Buy a soft bristle brush and try brushing those areas at a different angle, not directly on the gums… be very gentle.
just me
you did not say how old you are. you need a soft brush, don’t bruch hard at all. you also need to floss at least once a day or after every meal. you might have a periodontal problem. get yourself checked out asap..good luck
Give your answer to this question below!
Orignal From: Gum recession?
No comments:
Post a Comment