5.01.2011

Q&A: Ladies need answers, beauty products! Wen hair care, meaningful beauty!?


I saw an infomercial on the wen hair care system! I was wondering if anyone on here tried it out and if you did, did it work like it says it does? Also I tried meaningful beauty and my face practicly peeled! I have dry fair skin, with a lil rosacia! This stuff made my eye lids peel! My face was discusting for a week after I stopped using it! Did anyone else get that kind of reaction? My sister in law also tried the heidi clum lotion system and her face dried out to! Just looking for feedback if you have some! Thanks
LOL u just go around and leave silly remarks? You must have alot of time on your hands. Sugar,chocolate chip,peanut butter,oreo,? I'll ship it right out to ya, LOL


bobo edited the following: Death§
May i have a cookie?

bobo edited the following: Panda
I also have very dry skin. :P
I think you should only wash your face once a day or every 2 days. And as soon as you are done washing it apply moisturizing body butter to you face while it is still wet from washing then gently pat it to or massage the moisturizer in.

Not sure about the wen.



What do you think? Answer below!


Orignal From: Q&A: Ladies need answers, beauty products! Wen hair care, meaningful beauty!?

No comments:

Post a Comment