5.15.2011

nail care help?


okay i will paint my nails all white one day and when they dryed it looked really really bad. i want to paint my nails all white agian but how can i do it so it will look good and smooth looking


bobo edited the following: charleejo
White is a very hard color to get it to look good.
You should try to just put a light coat on and see how that turns out, the more you put on the worse it looks.
Good luck.
Also you want to put a top coat on over the polish

bobo edited the following: kelly
Buy a new bottle of white polish.

bobo edited the following: LASH
You have to find polish that isn't cheap looking. That means no buying the .99 cent polish in the bargain bin at a drug store. Try something that costs a bit more. I bought black nailpolish last summer at the drugstore for .99 and it looked horrible. Went on watery and dried looking horrible. I splurged for a bottle of Chanel that was about 14.00 and it was the most rich, wonderful polish I had ever owned. It looked like I had my nails done at a salon.



Give your answer to this question below!


Orignal From: nail care help?

No comments:

Post a Comment