How do i look after my nails? I useually just cut them and leave it at that, but lately iv found that my nails are breaking way before i normally cut them. What should i do to look after them, and how short should i cut them? Plus do people judge me according to the state of my nails?
Please help!
bobo edited the following: Mai
I doubt people will judge you based on your nails... few, if any people even pay attention to people's nails. If your nails are breaking early, it might be a sign of malnutrition. Are you eating a healthy diet? You might also want to try to applying a moisturizer on your nails at night before going to bed. Also, cut your nails after taking a shower or after soaking them for a bit so they are soft when you cut them. I have also heard filing down, instead of cutting, nails is good when you have brittle nails.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Orignal From: Nail care for guys???
No comments:
Post a Comment