bobo edited the following: James
Any self-respecting real man wouldn't even dream of buying beauty products.
Or are modern men now turning into a lot of spineless woofters?
bobo edited the following: the pen is in a green box
I assume by "beauty products" you mean hair products and cleansers. I don't know many other beauty products I would use that would be targeted at women.
I don't really care about the marketing. If every advertisement shows a woman using it, but it is known to be a good product, I'll definitely use it myself.
bobo edited the following: Mr snow
Most are scams anyways, just getting Suckers to spend money
bobo edited the following: Edmond C
nope, but i will consult my lady friends before buyin stuff....
bobo edited the following: Ghadahav Morchaffi
I don't buy 'beauty' products.
Shampoos and conditioners - I really see no tangible difference - in fact, these products are best used sparingly.
However, I don't make a habit of coloring, curling, dying, and blow drying my hair.
Since many women do this habitually their needs might drive them to try to restore the scalp and follicles and hair to it's natural lustre and sheen after all that modification and abuse.
bobo edited the following: Blue Eyed Homo
Hi Sam!!!
*smooch*
I only buy shampoo and it is baby shampoo cos my scalp goes weird with regular shampoo.
i don't even buy soap
Only cos I'm a skinflint and I like flying in the face of convention and baby shampoo works perfectly well as a body shampoo too.
*snap*
I don't use detergent in the washing machine either because it's a scam - we don't need it and I use a dryer sheet to soften wash in the tumbler <---- by the by --> Long Live The World's Oceans.
I used to use nivea after a shower cos my face got dry - I use that after sunbathing if I am on vacation.
I wouldn't care if the product I needed was pink or blue and deliberately marketed towards men or women. Having said that I haven't really ever bought a *beauty* product as such.
Give your answer to this question below!
Orignal From: Men, when you buy beauty products do you care if they are targeted at women, men or both?
No comments:
Post a Comment