"If you have or now any natural, homemade beauty or any recipes tips tricks or Remedies let me now thx.. Iam mostly interested In. How to remove stains, Beauty Skin care, makeup tips, Hair, "Useing household items like honney Tea cornstarch etc. .(How to lighten your hair without useing hair dye ) .. Thx
bobo edited the following: Lilian Ly
well vinegar and bicarb soda seem to get rid of any stain for me. from benches with crap on it to well Everything!
for skin, for acne i use potato slices. just cover it up for a few minutes and go shower
for smooth skin, yoghurt and milk seems to have work for me.
sun burnt : ALOE VERA .- THIS STUFF WORKS GREAT FOR ME HAHAHAHAHA
my mum tells me everyday to try and coat my hair in egg yolk. ... it makes it healthier? apparently >_>
and black sesame seeds make your hair darker
oh and dried RED DATES. boil them, and eat it. its soo good for your skin. for pale people they give a tinge of red on your cheeks. and for people with palms that look dead. it looks nice and red ! its good for your skin.
squeeze some fish oil from those fish oil tablets into a bowl or your palm and mix it with your daily moisturising cream. smooth soft skin inn no time.
IF THAT DOESN"T WORK FOR YOU. maybe i just have good genes HAHAHAHHA
bobo edited the following: Jenni Kozo
Thanks for asking this question, I'm also searching for this answer.. Hope someone can give the best tips on this..
bobo edited the following: Elvie Grace
Shifting to natural skin care, got me started with researching and using home remedies. I have tried scrubbing my skin with brown sugar.using oatmeal masks, etc. But soon, all the routine proved to be too time-consuming and messy for me. A friend recommended that I use Natural Island Skin Care, and this has become a staple in my personal care products. The great thing about trying natural products, is that they are free from petrochemicals, artificial preservatives and colorings; so you do not have to worry about any side effects.
For my everyday skin care, I:
1. Cleanse. I gently clean and exfoliate your skin with Earth's Cream Facial Cleanser. Natural Skin Care also offers Facial Cleansing Soap if you prefer soaps over cream.
2. I then apply VE Facial Toner that balances the skin's pH level, minimizes pore sizes & cools, soothes and refreshes my skin.
3. And for a smooth and supple finish, I apply Volcanic Earth's Facial Moisturizer after toning and before makeup, massaging it into the skin with firm upward strokes. At night, I use a different set which is the VE Smokers Night Crème.
Hope this helps :D
bobo edited the following: Nina
For skin care, use a gentle cleanser on your face twice daily, and unless you have acne, don't use an acne cleanser.
What do you think? Answer below!
Orignal From: Let me now your homemade beauty recipes tips tricks and Remedies ?
No comments:
Post a Comment