5.31.2011

Isn't it like so weird that some people don't care about their weight, clothes, and beauty?


It's like super bizarre how some people will like go in public wearing anything.


bobo edited the following: Kyle Broflovski™
Omg, girl, you are like so totally right! Omg!

bobo edited the following: Alex
Yeah, kinda...

bobo edited the following: Rhonderr.
I'd be one of those people. I dont care when I get dressed or do makeup. My sister picks out outfits days in advance, whereas I throw on anything thats clean.
Who cares though? People do what they want.

Bizzare to you maybe, but not to others.

bobo edited the following: The Lockdown Effect
I wear anything that's clean and goes together. Honestly, I could careless what others think of me. I am who I am and Im definitely not gonna change for no one.

bobo edited the following: ninesummers
I know right!! They are likeee soooooo disgusting. Like WTF...do they expect people to like them because of there personality???!!?!?!?!?!?!?

-_-

bobo edited the following: aiko
Those people are just pitiful and poor, but it's good. We need them around to make us look good.



Give your answer to this question below!


Orignal From: Isn't it like so weird that some people don't care about their weight, clothes, and beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment