5.07.2011

do judges at beauty pageants care?


that you have a little hair on your legs? There not at all hairy, but I'm 16 and my mom won't let me shave. I guess you can't really tell from really far, but would that really decrease my chance of winning a pageant?
also, any tips or info. about beauty pageants are appreciated. I'm not exactly serious about it, i'm just trying this for some experience and for fun, though winning would be nice too...


bobo edited the following: Hailee B.
Hmm, they might dock you some points for that....I would suggest telling your mom that you really want to be in the pageant, and that the juudges wouldn't care all that much for hairy legs, I bet she'd understand.

bobo edited the following: TheePartee
YES....WAX it baby get it done by a pro or use veet or nair...follow directions exactly...

bobo edited the following: MB
Icy cola if you're black you should be ok. If not shave it. Your moms being a cunt.

bobo edited the following: Corey
WAX IT

bobo edited the following: Love
You should really talk your mom into shaving and if she says no, you should do it behind her back anyway because it's noticeable.

Some advice would be to:
Make sure to smile the whole time your on stage (you got points docked if you don't)
If you have some missing teeth you may want to invest in flippers.
Do your makeup age appropriate, alot of judges don't like it when you wear too much/too little makeup.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: do judges at beauty pageants care?

No comments:

Post a Comment