5.13.2011

Boys: Do you care about girl's nail polish?


Do you like it when a girl wears nail polish? What about crazy nail polish?

I don't care, I mean I'll always wear my funky nail polish no matter what opinion, but I was curious. Give me your thoughts?


bobo edited the following: Hooch Monster (suspended)
I prefer natural.

bobo edited the following: James A
50% Doesn't Matter

Nah I don't

bobo edited the following: Agent Android
Oh i find it really sexy. =D

bobo edited the following: oh geez
i'm sure as long as you don't have 2 inch acrylic nails with beach scenes painted on them, no one will really notice.

bobo edited the following: Raiden
honestly no, i fact i don't like it, i prefer girl with neutral short fingernails,

bobo edited the following: JUAN FRAN$ $ $
Ok:
.
as long as not all chipped up making it look like she has creeping crude in her finger nails:



What do you think? Answer below!


Orignal From: Boys: Do you care about girl's nail polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment