4.06.2011

Q&A: Why do women use make up and care about beauty?





bobo edited the following: shmuupie
because she loves herself and wants others to too!

bobo edited the following: Kayla Arielle M.
Why do guys drink beer and watch football??

bobo edited the following: love&music
do you care about the way you look? women are supossed to be beautiful.

bobo edited the following: cassiopeia
Cause it makes some women feel good about themselves. Eveyone has their own different idea of feeling awesome and beautiful. Some women think that looking pretty is great, some think that being smart is great, some think that being powerful is great, so its basically a Personal Perspective thing more than general.

bobo edited the following: badgirl :)
they dont do it to impress guys, they do it to impress other girls, why do guys let their pants sag, and eat like slobs?

bobo edited the following: Maureen N
Can only answer for myself and I don't wear a lot of makeup.

I wear makeup I do because evens out my skin tone. I get red in some places and have very fair skin and so I like to even it out.
It also can help you bring out your best feature. My eyes look brighter and bigger if I use shadow and mascara.

Women have always wanted to look beautiful and be desired. Men reinforce that by giving a great deal of concern over the physical appearance of women.

bobo edited the following: mdouai22
So we don't frighten small children.

bobo edited the following: A M
wat kind of question is that to make u publish it on yahoo!!
why do u drink beer andwatch football games all day!

bobo edited the following: Ale
IDK...but not many do that..and for the women that do not know this...make up can give you canser.

bobo edited the following: ♥ natalie
because in the morning not all of us look spectacular. and we want ourselves to be even more beautiful with the help of makeup



Give your answer to this question below!


Orignal From: Q&A: Why do women use make up and care about beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment