I want to learn how to do different races types of hair and the schools that im looking at, Paul Mitchell, Empire & Aveda Institute web pages looks like it only caters to Caucasian hair/nails/makeup care. Do they? Does anyone know a school where I can learn about different races beauty care because I know there is a difference.
bobo edited the following: monstergirl
all beauty schools help you study with different hair types & skin types, cuz of course we're not all one race. :]
bobo edited the following: Red♥ {Re-add}
In School, You learn about all hair types, All nail types, and all skin types. And Make up. No matter what school. They offer you man mannequins with beards, and girl Mannequin's with Ethnic hair, and Caucasian hair. They offer hand mannequins, as doing nails are basically the same no matter what race you are...Plus, You will work on real clients with all types of different hair, and skin type of all races.
What do you think? Answer below!
Orignal From: Im an African American that wants to go to beauty school but...?
No comments:
Post a Comment