4.24.2011

do guys care about nail color or length?


i know its not usually important to most guys, but do you think they care about that? like, care about what color your nails are? ex:french manicure, red, etc


bobo edited the following: Vesna G
French manicure, medium length, wine red on special occasions

bobo edited the following: AZGirl325
no, unless they're gay *no offense 2 any1*

bobo edited the following: blue_girl
I think some do, to a certain extent, but for many they don't even notice or it doesn't even register. Nice nails add to the overall affect, but I wouldn't focus all my energy on the nails if trying to grab some guys attention.

bobo edited the following: BIG T
Not really! Just so there not too long. Then there scary! You go ahead and do what you want with them we don't care. It's like your blank canvas.

bobo edited the following: Ed Mr. Bassman
I don't care about nail length, but I do notice when a woman wears a nail color that matches her clothing, hair, etc. well. I also notice when what she's wearing on her nails is way too gaudy or simply matches nothing.

bobo edited the following: HeismaN
Yes, it lets me know that she cares about herself.

bobo edited the following: shadow79812002
i really doubt it

bobo edited the following: CONFUZZELED
my boyfriend doesnt care about the colour but he is fussy bout the shape and always has me using a nail fill

bobo edited the following: thewhiz
Whoa! How did I end up in "Beauty & Style"? I really don't belong here, but since you're asking a bunch of women about what men like, I can't resist.

I'm a 60 year-old male and have been looking at girls my whole life. The truth is I HATE all that girly-girl crap and most men agree with me! It's taken most of my life to finally realize that girls behave the way they do because they're all busily competing with each other. Women don't give a damn what men really think -- that's why they're so busy asking each other. If you really want to know what men think, ask a man!



Add your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: do guys care about nail color or length?

No comments:

Post a Comment