4.10.2011

do girls care about moles/beauty marks on guys faces?


ok, i am a 17 yr old boy. i consider myself pretty good looking. just one problem. i get so embrassed to look at girls in the face(the ones i like) because of these two beauty marks on my face. i am just wondering do they even care?


bobo edited the following: nissy
nope. i dont atleast. theres this guy who likes me and he has a beauty mark.. well im not gonna lie i did notice but i didnt think anything of it at all

bobo edited the following: Michelle
No, we don't care. It'd be another thing if we were talking about a boil or something on your face....

bobo edited the following: Ella
I dont..

:)

bobo edited the following: Modern-Day Hippie[MJ]
no their just beauty marks.

where are they?

bobo edited the following: Allie
every girl is different, i wouldnt care however, i know my friends would...i think its sexy...Be confident with what you have if a girl doesnt like it oh well there is other girls out there ;)

bobo edited the following: Kishya
nahhh....i actually think guys with moles look cute especially ones on the upper lip

bobo edited the following: Potato.
Hi Mike,

I don't believe so. I have a ton of moles around my arms and a giant huge on on the right side of my arm! People swat at it all the time thinking it's a bug. No, it is my mole ...
Anyway, if it helps you out .. my arms are probably a lot worse than your face. I have some moles on my face too and i have no idea why. I have one on my cheek.

-potato.

bobo edited the following: Lady D
not at all.. they can be quite cute actually

bobo edited the following: Bre
I wouldn't care unless its like huge with hair on it or something that would be pretty gross..but if there just somewhat little then it shouldn't even matter.

bobo edited the following: Johanna
they can be extremely sexy and cute! do not be insecure ;)



Give your answer to this question below!


Orignal From: do girls care about moles/beauty marks on guys faces?

No comments:

Post a Comment