Hi =) Is there anything you would do if you went back several years (that has to do with well-being and beauty) that you would change? Like what? Or do you have no regrets? Any advice for the younger generations?
Just curious. Please share any comments! Thanks ;] xx
Answer by ~*Jesse*~
No regrets. advice: be blessed, be true, be you.
Answer by double-edged-star
i am 33 and am wearing dental braces now. wish i had them earlier...
Answer by anneke
Hi! i am Anneke from South-Africa. i am 22 years old. if i can go back i wouldn't stoop exercising an would not had my hair coloured. it is now about 3 years that i have first coloured my hair and it just getting worse. my hairs was always so easy and healthy but now it is just getting worst. where are you from?
Answer by Shannie
umm i would have worn more sunscreen
Answer by gemini x
no regrets either :)
remember you are your own critique.
don't be hard on yourself by regretting something.
regretting cannot change the past.
don't stress over unchangeable things that have happened.
x
Answer by chica boricua con vida
no regrets.... what i did then is wat made me who i am now... And i'm happy with who i am today ..... Advice: be true to yourself and dont change yourself because you want to please another person.. :-)
Answer by amber b
I just recently dyed my hair from a light brown to black underneath and it keeps getting lighter until the top, which is like bleach blonde and if i could go back I wouldn't of done that because it looks really bad on me
Answer by divagirl
Stay out of the sun! My mother kept telling me, but I wouldn't listen. Thank God I have really good genes...my grandmother lived to be 107. And I still look young for my age, but I wonder how much younger I would look if I had not sunbathed for so many years.
Answer by Ernesto R
Be always happy and very sure of yourself.
Answer by Tara
if i could go back, i wouldnt have dyed my hair so much. i would have tooken better care of my teeth when i was younger. and i would have ate less candy. (im diabetic and its hard to stop eatin it.) advice for other generations? eat better and you will live longer.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Orignal From: Anything you'd change (beauty care wise) if you returned to the past...?
No comments:
Post a Comment