3.19.2011

Stepped on a nail today, going to get a tetanus shot, but wondering how to care for it?


I don't have insurance right now, and I am going to a free clinic for my tetanus shot, but I'm not sure if they will tell me how to care for it,or if they will just give me a shot and tell me to go. So how should i take care of it? It went in about an inch. Right now I cleaned it and it's wrapped.


Answer by Paige
Try WebMD.

Answer by Jessica
Just keep it clean and covered so nothing else gets in there once you have it cleaned up. Use some hydrogen peroxide, that will kill all the germs. You could also put some neosporin on it to help it heal faster. Other than that there's not much else you can do for it.



Add your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: Stepped on a nail today, going to get a tetanus shot, but wondering how to care for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment