3.27.2011

Q&A: Youtube? Beauty? Skin care? Hair?


Please refrence me some videos on yourtube that i good that can help with beauty, skin care, and hair. Like how to do and information-nal type stuff.
Thanks


Answer by jonysgirl2001
omg try searching for michelle phan on youtube, shes awesome with this stuff.

Answer by Future Vet
Try bubzbeauty. She's very sweet, and super helpful with everything you asked for! I get so many ideas from her! ^_^

Answer by ChelleMia
I would try going to the Ford Models Channel on youtube.com

They give you quick and easy tutorials and tips from stylists and models. There are tons of videos on fashion, beauty, fitness and lifestyle. Check them out! That's where I got some of my best skin regimen tips.

Hope this helps :-)



Add your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: Q&A: Youtube? Beauty? Skin care? Hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment