3.29.2011

Ladies, can you get your husbands to take care of their faces with women's lotions and other beauty products?


Do you find it to feminine? What about using any other feminine beauty products for bath or hair, etc.?


Answer by Tammy
My husband lets me give him facials or clean his face with my stuff (he takes care of it his way on a daily bases-but I do things once in awhile). He uses whatever shampoo&conditioner and body washes I buy. He will occasionally use my mousse to style his hair. I don't think it is a feminie thing at all.

Answer by shag1233
I find it somewhat girl-ish. But I don't mind using stuff if it does not smell, and the bottle doesn't look weird. This is mostly for my face, cause thats what everyone sees. But my shampoo and my soap, I can't be moved on. Hair is also a no no, btu that is a personal thing, I put nothing in my hair, ever

Answer by kkaospixie
I talked my husband into using a mask once a week to shrink his pores and he uses my Neutrogena face cleanser that sits in the shower, but as far as soap he won't use anything other than Irish Spring and he does use lotion, but he uses Jason's aloe stuff.. it's not TOO girly. He only uses it on his arms because he has full sleeve tats and his arms stay shaved.

Answer by charles c
well lol i use her face was but that's about it.but sometimes she will get me a lol bauble bath ready and i think she puts baby oil in my water



What do you think? Answer below!


Orignal From: Ladies, can you get your husbands to take care of their faces with women's lotions and other beauty products?

No comments:

Post a Comment